Friday, September 26, 2008

obstacles

"OBSTACLE"
This is wat i call myself currently ~
It seems to be the new "flower" name for myself ~
The actual truth, i had have a bad feeling about myself ~

I m the BIGGEST OBSTACLE in someone's life ~
Although i nt mean to b like tat but it still make me feel that i m the worst ~
I hope to hear from "someone" that could tell me that i m not ~
I reli hope that ~

Well, is time for me to "slap" myself ~
I hate myself more than ever ~
For some reason, i wish i could be a better koko ~
Is nt tat i wanna to do something but for sure i nid to change smtg in my stupid mind ~
Tat kind of problems is preventable if i let it goes in rite way ~

Sory for wat i said n i hope to b the best i could ~
Give me the "golden" chance so tat i can prove tat possible mission ~
Didi sory ~

No comments: